Statusuri in Engleza

"We have to look for the facts, not words "

" Don’t be sad, don’t be blue..Frankenstein was ugly too "

" He who laughs last, laughs best! But he who laughs first , sees the point"

"To be or not to be, this is the question"

" A bad workman always blames his tools"

" A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"

"A faithful friend is hard to find; remember man and keep in mind"

"A friend in need it’s a frienf indeed"

" A smile doesn’t cost anything"

"Always imitate the behavior of the winners when you lose "

" Hey,Hey,Hey!!Mickey Mouse Is Gay]~~[:">]~~[:-"]~~[:(]~~[!!_!!]~~"

"To be penny wise and pound foolish"

"”NICE”…but ”OLD”…;))"

"IF YOU WANNA BE MY FRIEND ;;) TAKE MY PENIS IN YOUR HAND :))"

"WHEN I THINK AS YOU THINK AS I THINK OF YOU..THINK AS I THINK AS YOU THINK OF ME "

"I Love To Be Loved By You"

"I’m walking away from the troubles in my life,
I’m walking away to find a better day"

"Love is in the air everywhere you look around"

"If you ever dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologise."

"F*ck is good, f*ck is funny, All the people f*ck for money, if u think f*ck is funny, F*ck yourself and take the money!"

"life is a party that never ends...take it or leave it!!!..."

"MY NAMES IS BOND... VAGA\' BOND"



0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Etichete